Saturday, March 24, 2007

rambling bits

Hello there everybody,

I’ve been thinking about a lot of things in the past 24 hours since I started this blog. As Emma says I’ve certainly joined the “dark side” now, but am I glad that I have done it? Yes. Until very recently I didn’t know that there was so may blogs out there about disability and in particular CP. In truth, I was thinking about starting a blog long before I was asked to.

I’m not even sure that anyone will even read this, nor am I sure why anyone would want to. I’m not a great writer and I can’t always put the humorous spin on stuff the way people like Emma seem to. I guess all I can do is offer my own opinions/experiences and people can choose to read it and take away what they want.

I’ve also been thinking about the fact that I am happy to answer people’s questions and I don’t even mind being stopped in the street and asked questions. Sometimes I wonder why it doesn’t bother me and I think it might have something to do with the fact that I see the questions as people being interested in me and what I have to say.

Today I have spent some time researching Baclofen (and I’m still kinda confused). I’ve also been reading about a therapy called ABR. I’m not sure I understand it but it probably doesn’t matter because I live in Victoria and it doesn’t seem to be available here.

Anybody who wants to can link to my page. I’ll try to write a more exciting post tomorrow but I have visitors coming soon so I’ve got to go.

Keep smiling everyone.

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hon, can you send me an e-mail with what you wanted to know about baclofen? I'm having a stupid moment and can't find what I did with your addy. I wanted to share some of my experience as a baclofen babe because I thought it might answer some of your questions but it got a little long for here. And what do you mean a humourous spin? I don't do that!
(((hugs))) Em